In keeping with our New Year’s Eve tradition, we’re throwing the largest party in downtown Raleigh, again. To ring in 2015 we are pulling out all of the stops to ensure that we encapsulate all of the energy surrounding our beautiful city. We’ll have music all night long and a photo booth. Whether you join us for our cocktail party, or dance away 2014 during our late night experience, you’ll find that starting 2015 here will bring complete happiness throughout the entire new year.
THE COCKTAIL PARTY
6pm – 9pm
The dining room will feature heavy hors d’oeuvres and communal seating. There will be a DJ on The Oxford’s main stage until 9pm.
Things to know:
- We suggest pre-purchasing your $20 ticket online. This guarantees your entry. Limited space available!
- Guests with pre-purchased tickets must arrive by 7:30pm for tickets to be valid. We don’t want an empty bar full of delicious food to go to waste!
- Your cocktail party ticket also gets you into the late night festivities!
- Your ticket allows you to come and go as you please, but note, you will have to wait in line to re-enter
LATE NIGHT PARTY
9pm – 2am
GENERAL ADMISSION AT THE DOOR: $20 per person (No pre-sale tickets available)
Things to know:
- You can upgrade your night with our VIP Experience beginning at 10pm: $50 ticket means you don’t have to wait in line and you get access to The Parlor where you will have a private bartender and light hors d’oeuvres served throughout the evening (ticket does not include drinks). All guests with VIP pre-purchased tickets must be arrive by midnight for tickets to be valid. PURCHASE VIP TICKETS HERE
- Additional VIP options available as well. Want a private table or booth? To get more details contact our private events department today: email@example.com or 919.832.6622